Our research group is led by a group of university professors that enjoy the privilege of teaching in areas closely related to their research.
At the undergraduate level, most of the courses we teach are in the Degree in Technologies and Services of Telecommunication. In particular, we are coordinators of the following courses:
- Digital Signal Processing, 3rd year.
- Acoustic Engineering, 3rd year.
- Audio Technology, 4th year.
- Speech and Audio Signal Processing (laboratory only), 4th year.
Within this Degree, we also collaborate regularly in the following subjects:
- Multimedia Signal Processing (laboratory only), 3rd year.
At the graduate level, we coordinate courses related to speech, audio and temporal signal processing in several Master programmes:
- Deep Learning for Audio Signal Processing, Master in Deep Learning for Audio and Video Signal Processing.
- Deep Learning for Audio Signal Processing, Master in Data Science.
- Temporal Signal Processing, Master in Data Science.
- Speech Technologies, Master in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Information Theory for Communications, Master in Telecommunication Engineering.