- Alicia Lozano Díez vuelve a su plaza de ayudante doctora tras la finalización de su proyecto de casi dos años en el prestigioso grupo de investigación BUT Speech@FIT (Brno University of Technology, República Checa)
Alicia ha realizado una estancia postdoctoral financiada por la Unión Europea bajo el programa H2020 Marie Slodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship. El proyecto “Robust End-To-End SPEAKER recognition based on deep learning and attention models” (ETE SPEAKER, 843627) que ha desarrollado entre 2019 y 2021 ha contribuido a la mejora de los sistemas automáticos de reconocimiento de locutores a partir de su voz mediante técnicas de deep learning.
Más información del proyecto de Alicia en este link de CORDIS-EU.
- Beltrán Labrador has been awarded a FPI PhD Grant from the Spanish Ministry of Education
Beltran Labrador has been selected as a Pre-doctoral fellow by the Spanish Ministry of Education (FPI PhD Grant), to work with AUDIAS towards his PhD degree.
- AUDIAS is organizing ALBAYZIN Search-on-Speech 2020
The AUDIAS research group is organizing the fifth ALBAYZIN Search-on-Speech challenge in collaboration with University CEU San Pablo. The challenge will take place in the context of the next IberSPEECH conference.
- Beltrán returns from BUT
Beltrán Labrador has returned on Feb. 7th 2020 from his short stay in Brno University of Technology. He has been conducting research on semi-supervised end-to-end ASR training.
- Juan Maroñas in Alan Turin Institute, London, UK
Juan Maroñas did a research stay in the Alan Turing Institute, London, Uk from February to May 2020. He worked in machine learning with deep Gaussian processes.
- Alicia was granted a H2020 Marie Curie
Alicia Lozano Diez was awarded with a H2020 Marie Slodowska Curie Grant from the EU Comission for the project “Robust End-To-End SPEAKER recognition based on deep learning and attention models” to do a post-doc stay at the Speech@FIT Group of BUT, Czech Republic. She will work on deep learning approaches for speaker diarization and recognition.
- Beltrán Labrador starts a research stay at the Speech@FIT Group in BUT
Beltran Labrador-Serrano starts a research stay at the Speech@FIT Group in Brno University of Technology, for three months, to work on deep learning approaches for speech recognition.
- Pablo Ramirez-Hereza joins AUDIAS as a PhD Student
Pablo Ramirez-Hereza has joined AUDIAS as a PhD Student.
- Juan Maroñas in University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
Juan Maroñas did a research stay in the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy from. He worked in deep learning approaches for image classification in medical applications.
- Daniel Ramos visits the Machine Learning Group at the University of Cambridge
Daniel Ramos visited the Machine Learning Group at the University of Cambridge for a research stay from January to May 2019 funded by the Spanish Ministry of Education, to work on probabilistic approaches to likelihood ratio computation in forensic glass comparison.
- AUDIAS starts a new project funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities (grant RTI2018-098091-B-I00)
AUDIAS starts the new project “Aprendizaje Profundo en Voz para Aplicaciones Forenses y de Seguridad“, funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities under grant RTI2018-098091-B-I00. The project will run from Jan. 2019 to Dec. 2021.
- AUDIAS article finalist for the Best Journal Article Award 2018 of the RTTH
One article from AUDIAS selected as finalist for the Best Journal Article Award 2018 from the Spanish Speech Technologies Network (Red Temática en Tecnologías del Habla, RTTH):
A. Lozano-Diez, R. Zazo, D. T. Toledano and J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, “An analysis of the influence of deep neural network (DNN) topology in bottleneck feature based language recognition”, PLoS ONE 12(8): e0182580, August 2017.
- Alicia Lozano-Diez won the Best Ph.D. Thesis Award from IberSPEECH 2018.
Alicia Lozano-Diez won the “Best PhD Thesis Award” from the IberSPEECH 2018 Conference. This award recognizes the best of emerging academic work on processing of the Iberian languages and related issues, concluded in the three years preceding the submission deadline
- Diego de Benito Gorron starts his PhD Fellowship at AUDIAS
Diego de Benito Gorron starts his PhD Fellowship at AUDIAS. He has been awarded a FPI PhD Grant from Autonomous University of Madrid in Nov. 2018.